A big thank you to my readers for bearing with me through some experimentation. It's quite clear that you all like to win free stuff, and I make a concerted effort to select only those items that make life better for me and mine so that you and yours may enjoy them too. However, it occurred to me this morning that I have no clue how do handle these giveaway deals. So, I'm changing it up a bit.
Why do I want this stuff? After rubbing Leighton's nose raw, Ryan came home with Boogie Wipes - soft, disposable, saline cloths to wipe away snot and crusties. Lei complains far less when confronted with one of these. And, as I mentioned here, the Graco Aspirator is a battery powered device that magically sucks snot our your kid's nose. This is an invaluable item as it's no secret that the blue bulb of destruction we take home from the hospital doesn't work for anything.
Trust me. These are handy little stocking stuffers no parent should be without.
Here are the rules:
1. You must be 18 or older to win.
2. You must live in the US.
3. Your official comment posted to this Daily Fuss blog post during the specified time frame will count as an entry. If you are a Facebook Fan of The Daily Fuss, your entry counts TWICE. Become a fan.
4. Two comments will be selected as winners. Please include your "tips and tricks for surviving cold and flu season" in your comment even if your only contribution is that you are smart enough to live in a tropical climate.
5. Comments will be open until December 14, 2009 at 5PM Central.
6. Comments will each be assigned a number and winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org.
7. Winners will be announced on December 15.