1) It's deceptively roomy. (12 x 14 x 6.5)
2) It has conveniently placed pockets that I actually use.
3) It zips closed.
4) It has an easily adjustable seat belt strap. When it's long, you can wear it like a sash and still manage to carry your baby comfortably.
5) It also includes a short strap that I have never used, but it's cool of Petunia to throw it should I ever change my mind.
7) It comes in a variety of patterns and fabrics, including gorgeous brocade and wash and wipe treated canvas.
8) The back zipper compartment holds a changing pad and air-tight wipes container.
10) It screams "Hip Mama" loud enough for people to bestow mad compliments upon you every time you leave the house.
The Touring Tote retails for $146 and I paid $98 on sale on the PPB Boutique site. I have a bright green brocade that has since been discontinued, but I love it. I also have the Cake by Petunia Society Satchel in dark pink. It was $325 and a bit big, so I use that as an overnight bag for Lei. For the money and sheer joy it brings, the Touring Tote is a Fussworthy Must Have.
This product review conforms to the Fuss Formula.
Do you have a favorite bag that works for you as a parent? Please leave a comment and tell us about it.