To salute the purveyors of organic beeb foods, The Daily Fuss is giving away Happy Baby organic foods and snacks meal kits to three lucky fans. Happy Baby groups their delectable into stages.
Stage 1: Starting Solids
Stage 2: Simple Combos for 6+ Months
Leave a comment on this blog post telling us your kid(s) favorite foods and ways you try, as a responsible parent, to offer palate-building variety.
Or maybe you just serve taco pie and mac n cheese every night. We won't judge. In fact, that's a great reason to try something new. Be creative and share your fuss with us.
Here are the official rules for the giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post per the above instruction.
2. Your official comment to this blog post during the specified time frame counts as an entry.
3. Three comments will be selected as winners.
4. Comments will be open until March 31, 2010 at 5PM Central.
5. Comments will each be assigned a number and winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org.
6. Winners will be announced on April 2, 2010.
7. The prize for each winner is a Happy Baby organic foods and snacks meal kit. Please specify Stage 1m 2 or 3. ($40 value each)
Please check back soon for The Daily Fuss Guide to prepared baby foods. Thanks for reading and if the mood strikes, please leave a comment and share your fuss with us.