As far as married people with a suburban house, two little kids, a minivan and a dog are concerned ... we are spending this evening catching up on some recorded tv.
A number of shows are on hiatus so we're scraping the bottom of the network barrell a bit. We can't get up the nerve to start Game of Thrones because it will likely lead to a marathon and we need to get up early to train for a real half-marathon.
So, here it is - our not so cool friday night:
1) Preview of Girls (new show on HBO starts tomorrow - can't wait!)
2) Modern Family (funny as per usual)
3) Up All Night (hilarious and I cried)
4) Grey's Anatomy (stupid as per usual and the whole Christina/Owen thing is absurd and annoying)
5) American Idol (keeping me up way too late)
Have a great night!
What shows are on your DVR list tonight? Post a comment and share your fuss with us.